[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] Overviewmap using epsg.31467

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Wed May 7 10:41:28 EDT 2008

On 07.05.2008 16:10, Dipl. Inf. Carsten Eider wrote:
> thank you for your working example, but it didn't resolve my problem.
> My overviewmap works like an lens showing the center of my map (see
> attached image).
> Any further suggestions ?
You have to define maxResolution for the overviewMap!
Try it with the code of my example:
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/emanuel/openlayers/examples/epsg-frida-demo.html

Define a option variable for the overviewmap. For maxResolution you need the
horizontal extent of your bounds (here 17003.71). If your ovmap like a lens
you have to turn this value.

  var ovmapOptions31467 = {
     maxResolution: 17003.71/256,
  };

Then add the mapOptions parameter when you call the OverviewMap constructor:
  map_31467.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap(
     {mapOptions: ovmapOptions31467}));

This should be the solution of your problem.

Regards,
Emanuel

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-335 08 38  |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Georgstr. 4, 49074 Osnabrück, DE | AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998