[OpenLayers-Dev] auto-generating OpenLayers javascript

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Thu May 8 09:46:40 EDT 2008

Cameron,
Thanks for the heads up on this.  I am very interested in working with
Erik.
Erik, please drop me a line with a brief summary of your thoughts on
this.  Is the plan simply for a parser, or is the development of a
standard part of this?  Also, are you on this mailing list
(openlayers-dev), and if not, could you join it?  I think it would be
useful to have this dialog on the listserv, although Cameron, Bart,
others, you may disagree.

Justs an FYI, I don't see Erik's name on the SummerOfCode wiki entry
(http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SummerOfCode), nor a description of the
project, unless I am missing it (quite possible).

BTW - Bart, I did not receive a copy of your email.  No clue as to why.
Maybe the MicroSized firewall here at work filters out anything with OS
in the senders name!

Tim - I am thinking that looking into OLON would be a good starting
point.  However, I wonder where that fits in with Erik's plans.

Looking forward to hearing from any and all,
r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Office of Water Supply and Planning