[OpenLayers-Dev] Problems with PanZoomBar

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:44:19 EDT 2008

Greetings all,

I have a project where i display the open layers map in a Dot.NEt solution.
However i have a problem that i cannot see the PanZoomBar. I have definitely
included the code to add the control. And the application gives me no script
errors so i have somethign to chase.

Anythign that you would advise me to look into?

Also i encontered a small problem when trying to modify the
spherica-mercator.html. I just tried to create a div tag that i rezise
according to my page size. When i try to display the VE map it does not fit
the full div width and height but rather just small portion.

I am pretty new to open Layers and this might seem silly questions to some
of you. I apologise for that and thank you for the help.

Sincerely
Dan

--
Radiceski Darko