[OpenLayers-Dev] Bug in rendering features with cluster strategy

Ivan Grcic ivan.grcic at geofoto.hr
Sun Nov 2 15:36:49 EST 2008

Was trying to reproduce this on normal gml/wfs layer, but obviously
theres not such problem
because we are always dealing with fixed number of features. So, when
one zooms in while
 feature is selected that feature is also rendered on next zoom,
because it exist on all zoom levels....

In cluster strategy number of feature changes when we zoom...so the
feature that is currently selected
 doesnt exist on next zoom anymore...thus it shouldnt be rendered next
time... any hints how to solve this quickly?

regards,

Ivan

--
Ivan Grcic