[OpenLayers-Dev] Bug in rendering features with cluster strategy

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 03:11:55 EST 2008

Hi.

Yes, this looks like a bug in OpenLayers.

I'm under the impression that this isn't a bug in the cluster strategy
but either in Layer.Vector or in Control.SelectFeature. Indeed, I
think SelectFeature calls layer.drawFeature on feature
selection/unselection without checking whether the feature is in the
layer. And i'm saying this may be a bug in Layer.Vector because it may
be that drawFeature should be responsible for checking whether the
feature is in the layer before actually drawing it.

This is just coming from the top of my head so i may be wrong, but i'm
feeling this is a good track to follow :)

Eric