[OpenLayers-Dev] Bug in rendering features with cluster strategy

Ivan Grcic ivan.grcic at geofoto.hr
Tue Nov 4 06:14:20 EST 2008

Hi guys,

another strange behavior, with similar issue. Features that are not
spuppose to render are rendered!

Im loading my vector feature from gml file, containing 21 features
that are Polygons or MultiPolygons. When you zoom in, lets say on
north part of map, features from south are sometimes also shown, under
corectly rendered features on top...

Im attaching one screenshot, and you can check it out here:
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/igrcic/playground/

Is it becouse of my gml file? I exported it from geoserver , and it
seems pretty ok to me...