[OpenLayers-Dev] Call for Votes: LoadingPanel addin

Ivan Grcic ivan.grcic at geofoto.hr
Tue Nov 11 02:43:43 EST 2008

Hi,

i discovered little (but annoying) bug in LoadingPanel addin. When
control, but it propagates further to map. So if for an example you
have getFeatureInfo activated onclick (on map), and you click on
PanZoomBar it doestn move/zoom the map but activates getFeatureinfo...

i guess its because of the order od z-index , right?

Ivan Grcic