[OpenLayers-Dev] Bounds, extent and maxExtent

Abhi abhirama.bhat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:13:58 EST 2008

In Open Layers code there are three properties used to represent boundaries
- extent, maxExtent and bounds. I tried to figure out the difference between
these and was not very successful :(. They are assigned to each other and
stuff like that thorough out the code and I got lost trying to follow the
flow.

It would be very helpful if someone can give me an idea as to what each of
them represent so that I can get a heads up trying to follow the flow again.

--
Cheers,
Abhi