[OpenLayers-Dev] PSC Vote on Sponsorship Doc

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:45:28 EST 2008

Technically, the votes necessary to pass a resolution are from the PSC
members, but as part of our
committment to openness and transparency, we hold all the vote in public, on
the dev list.

That said, it has always been helpful to us in the past to see the opinions
of other active members
of the community, so yes please, anyone can vote and we appreciate hearing
everyone's opinion.

Erik