[OpenLayers-Dev] geodesic measures

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Nov 11 16:10:10 EST 2008

Hey Tim,

great, the one thing I wonder here is if we should not have projection
as a property of a geometry. It would make more sense to me that way
than passing it as an argument to the getGeodesicXXX functions.

I think we had this discussion before but it was never concluded.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openlayers.org/msg02523.html

Best regards,
Bart

--