[OpenLayers-Dev] projection on geometry

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:40:36 EST 2008

This design makes sense to me.

Regarding the strategy: are you thinking of a projection strategy that
will listen on beforefeaturesadded and, if the layer proj isn't the
same as the map proj, will reproject the features before they're added
to the layer? Such a strategy would be useful when the data isn't read
through a format.

Eric