[OpenLayers-Dev] OSGeo Project Sponsorship

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:59:35 EST 2008

I'd be +1 for OSGeo. If I were a sponsor I'd prefer to donate money
through an organization like the OSGeo.

Also, I think it'd make sense that the OSGeo list its project sponsors
on its web page. Is it already the case? Sponsors will then be visible
on the project website, as well as the OSGeo web site.

Eric