[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] OL-Based GeoEditor

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Nov 28 07:13:05 EST 2008

AFAIK there is no javascript library for this.

As Carsten writes they use a Java backend based on JTS for this, which is
a pretty logical solutions.

If you look at the WPSDemo by Chris you'll see something similar. which
uses Python and GEOS on the server-side.

http://crschmidt.net/mapping/wpserverdemo/

Best regards,
Bart