[OpenLayers-Dev] Resizing the image layer to fill the fill map

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 04:10:18 EDT 2008

Greetings all,

I am using an image layer to display some dynamicly generated images.

I am having some difficualties to update the size of the image layer so it
shows the full image.

The image gets generated properly but somehow the image layer is always the
same size as the initial creation size.

alert(graphic.size); gets me the correct size as i resize the map

alert(graphic.getImageSize()); but this shows me the same size as initially

Would anyone would be able to help us with the correct procedure to display
the full image in the image layer?

Any advice would be apreciated.

Sincerely

Dan