[OpenLayers-Dev] Weird Problem with open layers

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 02:18:13 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I have a really weird problem with Open Layers that i cant seem to figure
out.

I have an ASP.NET draggable panel. So pretty much a panel i can drag on
different spots on the page.

That draggable panel contains the div for my OpenLayers map.

When i initialise the panel and i would like to draw a line or something it
works fine.

But if i move the panel to a new screen position and i try and draw a line
over the map i click on one possition but the drawing starts on a totoaly
strange possition.

I figured out that it has to do with me dragging the panel and somehow that
affects the map div. But have no idea how to fix it.

Any ideas? Advice?

I tried everything over the last two days. Nothing works for me.

Any help would be apreciated.

Cheers
Dan

--