[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: Technology behind mapia.com.ua

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Oct 17 06:47:16 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 04:05:00PM -0300, Ernesto Mislej wrote:
> //may be in dev I find some answers
>
> Hi!
> I see that Mapia is in the gallery of Openlayers site.
>
> http://mapia.com.ua/
>
> Do you know what is the techonoly behind Mapia?  Is using OL inside a
> Flex project? Or may be it used OL in a previous release.

Yeah, I don't see anything that looks like OpenLayers in this project as
it currently stands. Given that, I don't think it's appropriate for the
OpenLayers gallery, and have removed it at this time.

If the creator of the gallery item feels this removal is inappropriate,
please feel free to comment to the list.