[OpenLayers-Dev] openlayers problem in IE6

Nathan Gerber ngerber999 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:36:48 EDT 2008

If you are using PNG images this is a known issue and there is little you
can do beyond trying another format such as GIF or telling your users to get
a more modern web browser. There is a hack to enable the use of alpha
transparency int he PNG images within IE6 but it has a severe effect on
performance.
--
Nathan Gerber