[OpenLayers-Dev] openlayers problem in IE6

dequan chen cdqrain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 03:26:37 EDT 2008

thanks Eric Lemoine for the detailed reply.

OpenLayers has realized the function that support multi-layer feature
selection. but it does not consider the IE6 environment. I suppose this
issue is caused by IE6 html dom parser. because in IE6 the border of vector
layer is just the map extent, so it masks the other vector layer. and in IE7
and FF, the border only a point at top left corner of the map.I use this
function in a project. this issue is urgent to me. :-(
I hope some one else can help me.