[OpenLayers-Dev] Format.WMC and scale

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:40:00 EDT 2008

Hi Bart

We've also experienced unexpected minScale/maxScale values here at
Camptocamp. So far we haven't had a chance to investigate the problem.
On your side have you figured out why the calculated minScale is
different than the minScale value in the options?

Regarding WMC, I think it makes that WMC write uses layer.minScale.
Indeed, we need to deal with cases where the layer wasn't built out of
WMC and no minScale option was set in the layer.

Eric