[OpenLayers-Dev] Curves feature done

haix kaixin110 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 05:41:21 EDT 2008

function enableDrawLine()
{
var Drawoptions = {handlerOptions: {freehand: true}
        controls = {
                    point: new
OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectors,OpenLayers.Handler.Point,Drawoptions),
                    line: new
OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectors,OpenLayers.Handler.Path,,Drawoptions),
                    polygon: new
OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectors,OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon,,Drawoptions)
                };

    for(var key in controls)
    {
        var c = controls[key];