[OpenLayers-Dev] RC2

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Fri Sep 12 06:50:28 EDT 2008

Hey-

Quick update for those who are tuned in.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1639
New GML parsers are done but tests are wreaking havoc in IE6.  The
parsers work in IE6, just not the tests.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1366
The Atom format is waiting on #1639.  And, if we really want to conform
with http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4287.txt, we'd need to write author,
title, updated, and id elements.  Not much trouble to add.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1648
I didn't succeed in getting the WFS protocol ready for rc1.

So, that's all I can do before rc2.

If someone wants to work on any of the 2.7 tickets, there are a few more
hours until Erik wakes up.
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Release/2.7

Thanks to Erik for hanging out late and reviewing the cluster and paging
strategies and to Andreas for banging on IE6 for a while.

Tim