[OpenLayers-Dev] RC2

Richard didier didier.richard at ign.fr
Tue Sep 16 06:22:36 EDT 2008

Le Vendredi 12 Septembre 2008 12:50, Tim Schaub a écrit :
> Hey-
>
> Quick update for those who are tuned in.

Hi,

I hope it is not too late to report the following :

OpenLayers.Control.Panel.js, line 184 :

183: var element = document.createElement("div");
184: var textNode = document.createTextNode(" ");
185: controls[i].panel_div = element;

This variable textNode is never used in the addControls() method. I guess it
was there for inclusion into the div in order to prevent IE to misinterpret
it (which is the case with IE6, the div must not be empty).
Either, the line is to be deleted or one could add below line 184 :

element.appendChild(textNode);

Sincerely,

didier