[OpenLayers-Dev] Event trapping by dragging... on Boxes...

Garthan lancelot at inetnebr.com
Tue Sep 16 17:31:35 EDT 2008

In case you are wondering a reason to use the retro Box
its a lot less code (vector requires a bunch of renderer specifics.. )
and I would rather have a smaller build.

I think I will "for my use" put the listener on the map and run through
the comparisons of the box extents this may even allow me to handle
special cases of boxes which overlap one another. (like give a list)