[OpenLayers-Dev] Propogating modifiers...shift zoombox to inverse zoom

Garthan lancelot at inetnebr.com
Tue Sep 16 17:44:40 EDT 2008

I enabled passing the event along so that when the drag event ends and
 the zoom box is being responded to I could tell it has a shift event
associated with it and do an inverse zoom.

Combine this with shift causing a double click to zoom out.
and it makes for a nice clean paradigm.

While the afore mentioned method works for me...
I wondered if I overlooked something and
this kind of thing would be doable easier...