[OpenLayers-Dev] uml class diagram of OL 2.6?

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Wed Sep 17 03:18:54 EDT 2008

Hi all,

On 21.08.2008 18:42, Erik Uzureau wrote:
> If someone is interested in taking it further and doing a full UML
> diagram of... say... the 2.7 release,
> it would be welcome... and might even warrant making
> http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/UML

A new UML class diagram is available!
  http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/UML

The new diagram based on 2.7rc2:
http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/branches/openlayers/2.7

It's updated from my old diagram [1] (based on OL2.4rc5). I reduced the graph
to a simple view of all classes with inheritances and relations. (Note: For
reason of clarity not all relations and no functions or attributes of classes
are drawn!).

I created the diagram with the free Java UML toll 'ArgoUML' [2]. You can find
the soure file of the diagram on the wiki page (see above).
The current document is only a draft! Please feel welcome to modify the
diagram.

Hope the diagram helps and is useful for the OL community!

Best regards,
Emanuel

[1] http://www.smartmapbrowsing.org/html/index_en_38.html
[2] http://argouml.tigris.org/

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-335 08 38  |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Georgstr. 4, 49074 Osnabrück, DE | AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998