[OpenLayers-Dev] GeoExt proposal

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Mon Apr 6 17:38:40 EDT 2009

Hey-

Yeah, I've decided that it makes better sense to ask OSGeo directly for
more detail on how to deal with this - doesn't make sense to me to have
various project PSCs making decisions for OSGeo without some specific
guidelines.

Find the thread on OSGeo discuss if you are interested in following.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org