[OpenLayers-Dev] How to display shapefile?

Kwong Hu Kiu kwonghu at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:08:35 EDT 2009

Actually, i know of that way but do not want to use it since i have written a wms service in c# that serves WMS request.

and want to do everything using my own little program.

ThinkGeo's Mapsuite is using openlayers as well but they are supporting shapefile layer using their API.

Anyone knows how that can be done ?

Cheers.