[OpenLayers-Dev] ERROR:OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS is undefined

prageeth kapuruge prageeth1985 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 07:43:30 EDT 2009

when i try to use OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS in my application,it says that OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS is undefined,the reason is WFS.js file is not available in the OpenLayers-2.7\lib\OpenLayers\Protocol folder,i wanna know the release which has WFS.js in the OpenLayers-2.7\lib\OpenLayers\Protocol folder,so that i can use OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS in my programme.
  i can't see OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS in the documentation also.which is http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.7/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers-js.html.
can any one please help me to find the version which has OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS,please send me the link where i can download it..
thanks in advance!!!