[OpenLayers-Dev] ArcXML support

David Zwarg dzwarg+ol_dev at avencia.com
Mon Apr 27 13:18:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

The ArcXML implementation is incomplete, yes.  I wrote it to support basic
thematic mapping, and I can add other renderers as folks need them.
Although, it looks like you added a simple renderer below -- probably filing
a patch would be the fastest way to get it in to ArcXML.

It's definitely possibly to send ArcXML directly to ArcIMS, although I would
like to see more of the spec implemented in the format itself first.

-Zwarg