[OpenLayers-Dev] is beforefeatureadded working properly?

Esteban olm esteban.olm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:54:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm So sorry, but I don't know my password to create a ticket, and I I can
not find any way to get it.

I am subscribed to uses and dev mail lists since many months, and the first
mail for each list was a mail with a password (different password for dev
and users mail list), but none of this passwords goes.

And I can not create and account in
http://trac.openlayers.org/registerbecause when I push "Create"
button, it ask me for a user and a password.

   Esteban