[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers & SVG Web

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:19:54 EST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

I'm intrigued by your svgweb renderer. It looks useful to me in a
project where I already possess nicely styled non-geographic layers of
lines and text annotations as SVG, but don't want to reinvent the
background image layer machinery and navigation and layer switching
controls provided by OpenLayers.

As you state in the table, multiple layers aren't working with flash
forced. What's the problem with multiple layers?

Regards,
Sean

Sean