[OpenLayers-Dev] Map Rotation

Kris Geusebroek kgeusebroek at xebia.com
Thu Dec 17 17:31:26 EST 2009

Hi Alexei,

The map is just created inside a div with an id so you could use some
css to rotate the complete div.

Don't know if that would be just it but it's worth a try.

See for example
http://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-javascript/583068-how-rotate-div-th
rough-css-javascript.html on how to rotate in safari ie or firefox

Cheers Kris