[OpenLayers-Dev] what to do with INSPIRE?

Esteban olm esteban.olm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:42:24 EST 2009

Hello,

I use Openlayers in my proyect, but I don't use INSPIER, so for me

2) *add the extra INSPIRE items to the default WMS* building blocks of
OpenLayers provided they don't break anything

I*s an extra overload in files* that I don't want. Some people can think the
same thing.

So, the third option:

3) *create INSPIRE classes* which extend the default building blocks and
include them in OpenLayers

*I think is the best option* as if I don't want them, I can extract them in
my final openlayers compressed javascript file.