[OpenLayers-Dev] Map Rotation

Alexei Peters APeters at fargeo.com
Fri Dec 18 21:12:55 EST 2009

So, if using GeoServer, does the ANGLE parameter apply to all features (WFS, WMS, tilecaches, etc..)?
Also, you mention that OL has to know how to handle the rotation.  I don't think there's a setting for this now, though, right?

Is there anyone on the OL team that's thinking about how to handle this?