[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: svn out of space?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Dec 22 09:49:34 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 03:28:20PM +0100, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> not sure if you already aware of this?

Bart:

Dunno exactly what happened here; the disks are not full, and I can't find
evidence in the logfiles to tell me what might have happened. I just
successfully modified a file, added a file, and removed a file with no
problems.

It does seem like something might have gotten stuck; at the very least,
I don't see your email in the mailman dev archives, so I've kicked mailman...
though it seems to have caught up, and I still can't see it, so I don't
know what the story is there.

Can you still reproduce the problem?