[OpenLayers-Dev] refreshing a vector layer with a fixed strategy

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Feb 11 04:17:22 EST 2009

Hi list,

I have a vector layer with a Fixed strategy. If the filter updates (the
filter is sent to the WFS using Protocol.WFS), I want to refesh the layer,
but the Fixed strategy does not listen to the refresh event of the layer.
Is this intentional or a bug? Or am I missing something here?

Also, the Fixed strategy always seems to merge the new features with the
existing ones, but I want it to override the existing features with the
new ones. How to go about this, make it an option of the Strategy?

TIA for any insight.

Best regards,
Bart