[OpenLayers-Dev] DragMarker - does it exist??

ezigoing brad at cubewerx.com.au
Thu Feb 12 15:52:59 EST 2009

Peter,

I am using latest published version of OL (2.7). I believe it is the same
class(es) that you had found. I also think that Christopher had written this
class but it possibly will not get into the next version as I think he wants
to push everyone towards vectors and maybe Markers are on the way out(?).

I have put up my version of the example but with mouseover popups and I have
included these classes into the head section so you can check the code by
just viewing the source code of this example.

http://poc.numaps.com.au/dragMarker.html

I will probably have to go to vectors to do what I want but I have so much
invested in Markers that it will be somewhat painful for me. I don't suppose
you have a demo based on vectors?

Anyway, Thanks for your response.

Cheers, Brad...