[OpenLayers-Dev] Project Steering Committee Chair

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Thu Feb 19 23:49:30 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 21:55 -0500, Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> > I'm happy to throw my name in for the PSC Chair position.  And I also
> > like the idea of having term limits to encourage circulation.  (And if
> > someone else wants the upcoming shift more, I will gladly wait.)
>
> I, for one, welcome an oppourtunity for a new Bozemaian Overlord.

Isn't that "Bozemanian"? Either way, I welcome it, too.

It's worth noting that the main function of the PSC chair as we
originally envisioned it, and as Erik has dutifully carried it out, is
more of a secretary than an executive, properly speaking. It will
continue to be, I hope, light duty, but a role very necessary to the
project.

SDE