[OpenLayers-Dev] release?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:19:38 EST 2009

Hi

I think the WFS protocol is in itself a sufficient reason for the 2.8 release.

More generally I like the idea of thinking about a release each time a
feature of interest to many people (such as the WFS protocol) is
committed into trunk.

Going back to the 2.8 release, I'm personally interested in having the
patch for #1901 (Map initialization, renderTo, etc.) in the release.

Thanks,

Eric