[OpenLayers-Dev] Load external GML file in OpenLayers

Gorka López Rivacoba gorka.lopez.rivacoba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:50:46 EST 2009

Hello,

I have an application an I want to load an external GML file. When I load it
from an internal file (like ".\file.gml") it's ok, but when I load from an
external file (like "C:\file.gml") there is an error: in this line:

C:\DesarrolloTINSA\mfbase\openlayers\lib\OpenLayers\Request\XMLHttpRequest.js:
this._object.open(sMethod, sUrl, bAsync, sUser, sPassword);

I don't have any problem with permissions, because it is for internal
porpouse. Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks. Best regards,

Gorka López