[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers support ASP.NET

overule kwonghu at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:47:50 EST 2009

Hi,

How can i integrate openlayers to my asp.net project ?
Openlayers is based on Javascript, which is hard to integrate with asp.net.
I am wondering if there's an asp.net version of openlayers ?

Need this urgently. I have been using Mapsuite by ThinkGeo (It's working
great) but due to budget problem, I have to look for other alternatives.

How can i make openlayers work with asp.net ?

Thanks!