[OpenLayers-Dev] no commit emails

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jan 9 08:54:19 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 02:17:15PM +0100, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Hello
>
> It seems that the SVN repository no longer sends commit emails. The
> commits mailing list archives include spams only, no actually commit
> emails.
> <http://openlayers.org/pipermail/commits/2009-January/thread.html>

I don't know why, exactly, but it seems that a relative commit hook was
failing. I've changed the configuration of the hook, and it now seems to
work.

Additionally, I've just now realized the quite-terrible spam problem
that the commit list has. I've changed the sender of the commit emails,
and the allowed posters to the commits list, as a stopgap/temporary
measure to stop this spamming.

My test commit r8619 seems to have worked.