[OpenLayers-Dev] Problem with OpenLayers 2.7

Helder Brandão helder.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:29:13 EST 2009

It doesn't resolve my problem! Although when i'll open the first layer
(Google Physical) it retrieves correctly the map but when I choose other
layer it it doesn't display map correctly (one part of the map is gray)...
My resolution of my screen display is 1680x1050 but when the resolution is
1024x768 it works well...

I don't have any idea! :-((