[OpenLayers-Dev] hover* style properties

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jan 23 07:18:25 EST 2009

Hi,

I've just removed the hover* style properties from the code. So far as I
can tell, these properties never worked. They have been cargo culted
around with the OpenLayers code since:

 http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/sandbox/bertil/lib/OpenLayers/Style.js?rev=1764

I believe Bertil is still on this list, and if he can share why he
included these properties, which were never described (so far as I can
tell) outside of OpenLayers, taht would be awesome. Otherwise, I'll go
ahead and create a patch to remove the style properties from the default
symbolizer hashes as well.