[OpenLayers-Dev] multipleSelectFeature on one layer

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jan 27 08:51:33 EST 2009

Hi devs,

  Could someone give me which of theses possibilities is the best :

  - Only the layer should have a selectedFeatures array
  - Only the SelectFeature control should have a selectedFeatures
array.  This means that multiple controls could have the same selected
features.
  - Both should have this array, but the layer should always have the
selected features of all controls.

  Knowing that, I would know where to aim my efforts of trying to have
multiple SelectFeatures controls on the same layer.

Many thanks,

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears