[OpenLayers-Dev] Safari, Chrome and graphicName: "cross"

SebastienLachance sebastien.lachance at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:33:51 EST 2009

I have a strange problem occurring only on Safari and Chrome. It appears
that, if my polygon use the "cross" I make Safari crash badly and Chrome is
displayed the "Aw, Snap" page. The problem is that the client really want to
have cross and will no settle for anything else. Any idea to resolve this
problem?

            var styles = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                "default": {
                Culprit --> graphicName: "cross",