[OpenLayers-Dev] date of 2.8 final release ?

PICINBONO Blaise blaise.picinbono at alyotech.fr
Fri Jun 5 08:54:27 EDT 2009

Dear devs,

I've been watching the roadmap of 2.8 oscillating between 99% and 100% for the past weeks.
I know this question can't be answered no more than "when everything will have been tested and debugged", but do you have a more or less precise idea about when 2.8 final release will break out ? Is it a matter of days, weeks, months ?

I am dealing with a soon coming deadline and would like to include 2.8 final release for its snapping capabilities. It's working allright with rc3, but I would prefer a final release for my project.
Thanks for your great work.
Blaise

Blaise PICINBONO
Ingénieur SIG

ALYOTECH TECHNOLOGIES
2, rue Antoine Becquerel
35700  RENNES

Tél. 02 23 21 11 11
Fax. 02.23.21.11.00
www.alyotech.fr

  N'imprimez ce mail que si c'est vraiment nécessaire.