[OpenLayers-Dev] Request for help from Opera users

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Tue Jun 9 18:35:20 EDT 2009

Hi Tim and list,

Why do we put so much effort into supporting an 'old' version of Opera?
This problem does not exist in the latest stable version (9.64) any more
as you say. So, this seems to be a bug in Opera that has been fixed.
I'm sure that Opera users will upgrade (pretty much) immediately when a
new version gets released.

Regards, Roald