[OpenLayers-Dev] Start drawing polygon on map with single click, ignore drag & dblclick

Evan James Bowling evan.bowling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:59:25 EDT 2009

Andy,

  The controls do exist, but they have to be activated separately right
now.Here
is a link that shows off the features you're looking for:

      http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/drag-feature.html

  Are you trying to make it so that a single click would either start
drawing a polygon or
move the map depending on whether or not the cursor moved before release?

-Evan