[OpenLayers-Dev] MapGuide patches

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 6 11:25:50 EST 2009

I've had a closer look at all three patches this week and made some
updates. Tested against MGOS 2.0.1 and a pre-release of MG 2010 for the
aynschronous overlay api.  I think they are ready to be committed to
trunk   I know I've said that prematurely before, so another set of MG
expert eyes would be useful too.

I haven't done any benchmark testing, but the performance gains using a
static tile cache (#1622) look impressive.

Mike

--
   Michael Adair
   Senior Software Architect